CRM Functional Consultant
The Foundry is looking to expand our team with a CRM Business Consultant who brings to the table a combination of Dynamics 365 expertise, Business Analysis, Consulting and Project Management skills. The ideal candidate is comfortable managing groups of internal and external stakeholders to fulfill key strategic initiatives related to Customer Experience technologies. You will be a key participant in the selection of the most effective solution, manage requirements throughout the project life cycle, and ensure IT deliverables meet the requirements of our clients.
Reporting to Director of Delivery Management, you would be tasked to work on implementing our award winning Dynamics 365 ISV Solutions, be able to continually improve the Business Analysis processes at the Foundry and become a representative voice for our customers in our product’s roadmap.
USA based remote candidates with legal authorization to work in the US will be considered but will be required to travel between 30-60% for onsite client meetings, workshops and training sessions.
This position will be based out of the Frequency Foundry headquarters located in Calgary, Alberta.
Frequency Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for the position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada without the need for a Visa sponsorship, and must be able to travel to the United States.
• Gather requirements for implementation of Dynamics 365 solutions for clients
• Become a functional expert in our products and be able to independently work with client business teams
• Manages the requirements-elicitation process with internal and external clients of varying technical skills, and directs the clients to solutions consistent with satisfying their key business objectives
• Validate the solutions against requirements
• Familiar with Joint Application Design process
• Own and continually improves the BA process
• Assist with request for proposal responses
• Provide user documentation and training sufficient to train users and to ‘train the trainer’ so projects are effectively handed over to the client
• Ability to adapt technologically and functionally to a growing set of Frequency Foundry solution offerings
• You may be asked to perform other ancillary or related duties as required, to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Desired Skills and Experience
• Post-secondary degree in business, IT or relevant area of focus
• Minimum of 3 years experience as a Senior Business Analyst
• Minimum of 1 year managing projects
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Dynamics 365 as a functional or technical consultant
• At least 3 years of experience facilitating discussions with key business stakeholders at all levels, including senior executives, to drive out clear and concise requirements to ensure the solution will address the desired outcome
• At least 3 years analysis of business processes, workflow, business requirements, and business process re-engineering
• Experience in all aspects of requirements gathering, use case model walk through with business users and communicating use case requirements to the application delivery team
• Fundamental understanding of software development life cycles and application release management
• Able to work within a team and also independently with minimal supervision
• Adapt to an environment and changing priorities
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Thrives in ambiguity and conflicting priorities
• Excellent facilitation and consensus-building skills
• Ability to pro-actively propose solutions to meet the business needs of the client
Nice to have(s)
• Certifications on the Dynamics 365 platform
• Experience in the Public Sector or Higher Education Sector
• Desire to remain current on different technologies and/or business trends
• CBAP Designation
• Project Management Experience