Employee Spotlight – Val Maly
To celebrate Frequency Foundry’s 10 year anniversary we decided to showcase the team that make us tick. We sat down with every team member and asked them a set of ten questions – both quirky and professional – to gain some insight into their position and personal life. As the Foundry continues to grow and looks toward the next decade of success, it is important that we put a face behind all the hard work that our team displays day in and day out.
Frequency Foundry proudly presents our first employee spotlight – Val Maly! Originally from the Ukraine, Val has been with the company since its inception. Val is a Senior Software Developer with the Foundry and his top priorities include designing and developing Foundry’s five products, continuously improving these products, as well as testing & deploying programs.
Val sat down with the Foundry and answered some questions including the reasons why he has been so loyal throughout these past ten years:
1. What’s one key factor that made you want to come and work for Frequency Foundry?
2. What are you currently watching on Netflix or other streaming service?
I am constantly watching YouTube channels as well as Ukrainian politics, Bob Ross happy painting, and Snooker (UK Championship, World Championship).
3. If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
I would be a bear because they like to sleep
4. If you could describe Frequency Foundry in one word, what would that word be?
5. Who in this world inspires you?
My family 🙂
6. What do you enjoy most about your position at Frequency Foundry?
7. What is your favorite meal for dinner?
8. If you could give some advice to a person wanting to join the Frequency Foundry team, what would that advice be?
If you are out there waiting and applying for a developer position and love to code, don’t hesitate to contact us
9. What is your favorite movie and why?
Visitor from the Future (1985) because it was the most popular movie during my childhood
10. What motivates you to come into work everyday?
Coding because I love it
We would like to thank Val for his participation in this employee spotlight and look forward to seeing his face around the office for many years to come.
Stay tuned for our next employee spotlight coming up on the first of November!