Employee Spotlight – Renee Graumann
Frequency Foundry presents our second employee spotlight, Renee Graumann! Originally from Calgary, Alberta, Renee has been employed at the Foundry for nine years. Her position is a Functional Analyst – Telax with the Foundry and her priorities include requirements gathering, building IVRs, training, and implementing Telax for new clients. Additionally, Renee lends a hand in writing Request For Proposals and provides support for the Foundry’s Telax clients.
Renee provided us answers to the following questionnaire to give us a little insight into her position and personal life:
1. What’s one key factor that made you want to come and work for Frequency Foundry?
The job description and opportunity to grow with a start-up company.
2. What are you currently watching on Netflix or other streaming service?
Right now I am watching Unbelievable and Animal Kingdom.
3. If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
A dolphin because they are one of the most intelligent creatures and can adapt to anything.
4. If you could describe Frequency Foundry in one word, what would that word be?
5. Who in this world inspires you?
My dad because he is the most amazing man I have ever known.
6. What do you enjoy most about your position at Frequency Foundry?
There are three things I enjoy the most: being trusted with the freedom to do things my way , the clients and co-workers that I work with, and the ability to be confident in the work I do with Telax.
7. If you could spend one full day with a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Anna Faris because who doesn’t want to laugh all day long?
8. If you could give some advice to a person wanting to join the Frequency Foundry team, what would that advice be?
I have always said to new team members that they need to be prepared to wear many hats. There is freedom and trust given to you at Frequency Foundry, but you must always get the job done. We all need to do whatever it takes (wear many hats) to provide great services to our clients and achieve our goals as a team.
9. What was the best concert you have ever been to and why?
Alanis Morissette because it was my first concert when I was 11. Also her songs are just the right amount of wacky for me 🙂
10. What motivates you to come into work everyday?
Getting my job done, the people I work with, and knowing that my day will be a good one.
We would like to thank Renee for her participation in this employee spotlight and all the hard work she has put into the Foundry over the past nine years.
Stay tuned for a spotlight on one of our newer Frequency Foundry team members coming up on the first of December!