Employee Spotlight – Jatin Chhantbar
Frequency Foundry presents our third employee spotlight, Jatin Chhantbar! Jatin was born in Halvad, Gujarat and is the newest member of the Frequency Foundry family having only been here for three months. His position is a Software Developer with the Foundry and his main tasks include assisting in development, bug fixes, and providing support for clients.
Currently situated in Rajkot City, Gujarat, Jatin was able to provide us insight into his life across the world in India:
1. What’s one key factor that made you want to come and work for Frequency Foundry?
The technology I work on is a key factor – specifically the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. I was also attracted to the flexibility of the position and ability to work remotely.
2. What are you currently watching on Netflix or other streaming service?
Bollywood movies and DC TV series such as Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow.
3. If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
I honestly can’t think of being any animal.
4. If you could describe Frequency Foundry in one word, what would that word be?
5. Who in this world inspires you?
Dr. Vivek Bindra who runs a Youtube channel about motivating people on corporate leadership and entrepreneurship.
6. What do you enjoy most about your position at Frequency Foundry?
I enjoy the freedom to work at my convenience and the consistent learning I receive in the products and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
7. What is your favorite meal for dinner?
I enjoy almost all vegetable dishes, but my favorite would have to be paneer tikka masala with naan.
8. If you could give some advice to a person wanting to join the Frequency Foundry team, what would that advice be?
The advice would be that you’re going wear many hats and be prepared to continuously learn.
9. What is your favorite movie and why?
I enjoy the movie Dangal which was released in 2016. It covers interesting points such as the importance of practice, punctuality, and regularity – all of which can be helpful for individual growth.
10. What motivates you to come into work everyday?
Both the work I am doing with our products on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the compensation.
Thank you Jatin for taking the time to participate in this employee spotlight! We look forward to having you around the Foundry team for plenty of years to come.
Kicking off the new year, the Foundry will sit down with the youngest member of our team! The Foundry wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday.