Employee Spotlight – Chris Stachiw
Frequency Foundry presents our fourth employee spotlight, Chris Stachiw! Chris was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta and is currently the Foundry’s Marketing and Communications Strategist. His daily tasks include preparing responses to Request for Proposals and executing all marketing efforts for the company from the creation of materials to representing the company at off-site conferences.
As the youngest member of the team, Chris provided the Foundry several reasons why he decided to join the company at such a early point in his marketing career:
1. What’s one key factor that made you want to come and work for Frequency Foundry?
The ability to contribute to a company that has huge potential. The interesting products, the people, and the drive to be successful every single day made it an easy decision to make.
2. What are you currently watching on Netflix or other streaming service?
Well I just got Crave so that has taken over the majority of my downtime. I am currently watching the Watchman which is an excellent show for anyone who was a fan of the graphic novel.
3. If you could be any animal which would you be and why?
I would be a lion because who wouldn’t want to be the king of the jungle?
4. If you could describe Frequency Foundry in one word, what would that word be?
5. Who in this world inspires you?
My parents, 100%. There are a million reasons why, but my mom is such a hard working lady who is always there for me and my three brothers day in and day out. Also my father because he provides the best advice and has helped guide me throughout my life in a way that I hope to replicate with my children some day.
6. What do you enjoy most about your position at Frequency Foundry?
I enjoy the flexibility the job offers. It is refreshing being at a place that doesn’t require you to clock in and clock out, but has the trust in you that you’ll get the job done and get it done correctly.
7. If you could spend one full day with a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
That’s a tough question because there are so many! Off the top of my head I would say Paul McCartney. He’s had such an interesting life and I would probably just sit there in awe as he told story after story.
8. If you could give some advice to a person wanting to join the Frequency Foundry team, what would that advice be?
Be prepared to work hard and manage your time wisely. The flexibility described above is great, but it doesn’t give you a free pass to coast through your work. At times you can have a significant amount of tasks on your plate, but if you prioritize and work hard, the results will come in both personal growth and client satisfaction.
9. What was the best concert you have ever been to?
Eric Church because he played for almost three hours and they were all his hits so it was really worth the money.
10. What motivates you to come into work everyday?
The people I work with and the ability to see the work that I put into projects turn into successful outcomes.
Frequency Foundry appreciates Chris for giving us a peak into his position and personal life to help celebrate the Foundry’s 10 year birthday!
Next up is one of the Foundry’s key members who recently celebrated a three year milestone at the company. Stay tuned for that spotlight coming up February 1st!