The Foundry is looking to expand our team with a Software Developer responsible for application development and enhancements for our clients. The successful candidate will be a key participant in the management of our client implementations, product development, supporting any change requests and ensuring up time on the environment.
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET MVC programming
- 4+ years of experience C#, XML
- 4+ years of experience working with Oracle SQL, stored procedures and database cursors
- 4+ years of experience Oracle 11g/12c database, ODP.Net client
- 4+ years of experience working with MS SQL, stored procedures and database cursors
- 4+ years of experience MS SQL 2008 R2, 2012, 2014
- 4+ years of experience Framework .Net 3.5 and 4.5
- 4+ years of experience with Visual Studio 2013, TFS 2010 as development environment
- SSRS components including Report Viewer, working with RDLC
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper-V/VMWare)
- Experience with Active Directory
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science. Reporting to the Manager Software Development, you would be tasked with ensuring the service levels are upheld and the application is maintained to the desired quality levels in production and non-production environments.
The successful candidate must have the required legal authorization to work in Canada. This job is only open to candidates within Canada and no relocation is offered.
All interested applicants please submit your CV to: email@example.com