Marketing and Content Strategist
Do you have a passion for creating compelling content? Does translating geek talk into engaging stories excite you? Are you a social media afficianado who gets what it means to sell in a digital world? Is a career in Communication, Marketing or Business Development where you want to be?
Frequency Foundry is a Calgary based growth phase company, and while we’ve been in business for nearly ten years, we have stuck to our startup roots in our operating culture. We build, sell, deploy and operate software on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform for various verticals and have won numerous accolades from our clients in British Columbia to Florida.
To help us showcase our wins, tell our stories better, educate, engage and acquire customer , we are looking to add a Communications, Content, Digital Marketing and Sales rockstar to work with our Business Development team.
Marketing Responsibilities will include assisting with the planning of, and overall ownership of execution, for the following:
- Social Media presence and content development
- Website (including SEO)
- Develop and maintain an ongoing content to support all marketing programs and initiatives (digital marketing, social media, blog, collateral) through collaboration with the Sales team and other internal stakeholders;
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders and act as the project lead and attend all corporate events including tradeshows, roadshows and webinars;
- Create/Manage and Maintain customer user groups and participate actively in relevant existing user groups
- Foster Community engagement for the Foundry and its team.
Sales Responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer, market and opportunity research
- Lead generation and contact acquisition activities
- Research, write and edit copy for communications materials including but not limited to: project profiles, sales sheets, web copy, presentations, feature articles, and more
- Customer facing proposal and RFx response development
- Creation and tailoring of sales presentations and other internal materials
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of customer facing collateral
- Coordinate collection and publication of case-studies and reference materials
- Undergraduate degree, majoring in Communications, Business Administration (Marketing)
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role
- Passion for software and ability to understand highly technical concepts quickly
- Ability to perform as part of a team as well as individually, including supporting remote colleagues based around the globe
- Proven project management skills are a key requirement
- Good analytical and research skills
- Experience in tradeshow/ and event project coordination
- Experience in working external vendors including managing contractual commitments and timelines
Bonus Points for:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience working with Content Management Systems and Social media aggregators
Experience in working with marketing automation platforms such as Click Dimensions, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot
Experience working with CRM system